Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
- Architect and implement the ETL process to centralize the data in one location
- Set up and manage business intelligence solutions as part of the data warehouse
- Develop and deploy data platform tools that enable the analytics teams to move faster and build better products
- Collaborate with analytics, engineering and dev ops team to establish the best practices in ETL deployment
- Own and define what you work on and have a significant voice in decision making
- Partner with clients’ data teams to give them secure access to their data
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details and have good communication skills
- You love data and have a passion to build stable, scalable, and secure infrastructure
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in a technical discipline
- 7+ years of experience building data lakes, ETL pipelines, and organizing/cleaning data for analytics
- Strong understanding of SQL, experience with key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding of data modeling best practices - Star Schemas, Kimball, etc.
- Experience building data platform tools with Python in collaboration with data science or machine learning teams.
- Experience building and scaling non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience working with large datasets and building data pipelines from cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience implementing workflow management tools such as Rundeck, Airflow etc.
- Experience in Bash scripting.
- Experience implementing business intelligence solutiuons such as Tableau, Looker, Domo.
- Experience building technology and products in a rapidly growing company and knowledge of how to navigate the growing pains of rapid growth
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.