Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As one of your most senior Data Scientists on the team, you’ll be responsible for owning projects from start to finish, working closely with internal teams (both data and non-data savvy) to deliver optimized, scalable solutions. We are looking for someone who is motivated to strive for analytical excellence, working on unique high impact problems from teams across Ro’s business. You’re data-hungry with strong technical and statistical aptitude, bringing knowledge around machine learning, modeling, dashboarding, and metrics
What You'll Do:
- Conduct research initiatives, develop data-driven solutions and maintain industry standards for technical and statistical modeling
- Responsible for creating streamline workflows around analytics, dashboarding, and metrics to identify user journeys and the effectiveness of product empathy
- Advise stakeholders and advocate for data science best practices and actionable insights
- Drive data solutions, tooling, processes, and deploy models on large sets of data from inception through to production
- Build predictive models using statistical, machine learning, and natural language processing techniques: linear and logistic regression, clustering, and testing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, product managers, and data teams to deliver strategies that impact Ro’s business and platforms
What You'll Bring:
- A passion for big data and healthcare, with a desire to make meaningful contributions with high impact
- Strong technical and analytical depth with statistical tools and languages such as Python, SQL, R, Hadoop, Pandas, and BigQuery
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills around applied research, statistical modeling, and machine learning
- An ability to identify and execute loosely defined, complex problems and translate into practical, actionable insights to support the business
- Values of building strong relationships with others through education, communication, and respect
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.