Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a talented senior data scientist. This person will touch all aspects of the business, including marketing, product, customer experiences, operation and service delivery, and use advanced analytics to drive growth and efficiency for the business.
What You'll Do:
- Identify relevant and valuable alternative data assets and partner with data engineer to build and optimize data pipelines to ingest, transform, standardize and loan them into the data warehouse
- Conceptualize, prototype and iterate machine learning algorithm and features, closely with business stakeholders, to improve users’ experience of the platform, identify key drivers of trends, and brings efficiency to the operation
- Partner with product and engineering team to productionize and integrate the feature into our system
- Research user behavioral trends, drivers and assumptions and translate them into actionable insights and strategic decisions & recommendations
- MS degree or above with stellar track record in a quantitative field e.g. computer science, statistics, applied math or related field
- 5+ year(s) of experience in developing predictive models and statistical analysis in a product-centric environment, working extensively with product management & engineering teams in implementation
- Exposure to and good understanding of B2C business
- Strong proficiency in SQL, and Python and/or R, plus data visualization techniques
- Ability to pick up new technology and grasp concepts of new domain quickly
- Comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
- Comfort in exploring in uncharted and undefined spaces while staying focused on the end goal for the business
Nice to Have:
- Domain exposure in eCommerce, payer, or medical provider network businesses
- Knowledge in operations research or supply chain management is a plus
- Experience with dbt, Snowflake and Prefect
- Hands-on experience in web analytics and A/B testing data from integration, quality assurance to modeling with a holistic view of customer journey
- Experience with 3rd party data augmentation e.g. Experian and Acxiom
How you will make an impact:
- Identify key drivers in user engagement and retention, synthesize actionable insights and drive strategic recommendations to shape decisions with stakeholders from tactics to roadmap
- Work closely with key stakeholders as a thought partner in scoping and planning and lead development and delivery of quality data products
- Provide day-to-day leadership both in the data analytics team, and cross-functionally to ensure timely implementation of projects
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.