Senior Data Scientist
You will view / oversee process a tremendous amount of incoming data from field FUSE Sensors (FUSE is a Risk Management Platform is a cloud-based IOT enabled software informed by an array of motion-interpreting sensors that is exclusive to StrongArm). You will be responsible for:
- Develop hypotheses; use statistical methods/tools for data analysis; develop machine learning algorithms (logistic regression, control theory, random forests); design/deploy NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) systems [algorithms (CNNs, LDA, Word2Vec)]; work with content classification systems (video content, social mining, data analysis); use tools/languages: SQL, Pandas, Apache Hadoop, Impala, Amazon Kinesis, MongoDB
Create models to generate valuable insights to enhance core product features of FUSE Risk Management Platform; deliver business intelligence to clients;
Set foundation for future of data science, analytics, and infrastructure required for company to advance rapidly;
interpret existing/new sets of data to discover new insights that feed directly into products, sales, and business opportunities; clean, validate, ensure accuracy, completeness, and uniformity of all data inputs/outputs; lead Data Science, Analytics team;
Focus on design/execution of advanced analytical data exploration, mining, inference, models, and systems; develop/deliver high-impact tools/insights comprised of aggregated data sets/advanced algorithms with clean user experience (internally/externally);
Utilize advanced analytical methods/complex models;
Drive manipulation, refinement, integration of new/existing data from FUSE IIoT sensors and clients’ injury, claims, and Employee Health and Safety (EH&S) data; translate complex data problems, solutions, and implications to various stakeholders of organization’s customers;
Provide guidance to/collaborate with data analytics team to deliver comprehensive/accurate safety insights for clients; drive delivery of clear/robust data narrative/storytelling for all FUSE Platform accounts;
Showcase accurate FUSE data value in-depth; serve as subject matter expert in all data issues; serve as data communication lead for internal stakeholders;
Equip sales, marketing, and client services with intelligence on data-related topics and account-specific data insights; report to the Chief Technology Officer; and supervise another.
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Data Science plus 2 years experience.
- Experience to include using statistical methods/tools for data analysis, developing machine learning algorithms (logistic regression, control theory, random forests);
- Designing/deploying NLP systems [algorithms (CNNs, LDA, Word2Vec)];
- Content classification systems (video content, social mining, data analysis); and using tools/languages: SQL, Pandas, Apache Hadoop, Impala, Amazon Kinesis, MongoDB.