Senior Director, Strategy & Services at Crossix
Senior Director - Strategy & Services, Data Solutions
Crossix is looking for the right leader in Strategy & Services to join its Data Solutions team, bringing entrepreneurial energy and passion for the client to strategic, customer acquisition conversations and client service workstreams. Your commercial mindset will help us win and grow client relationships. As the business grows, you will be responsible for building, recruiting and leading the Strategy & Services Team.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Business Development to support client acquisition, bring thought leadership
- Translate the Crossix DNA of exceptional customer success into the Data Solutions vertical
- Leverage subject matter expertise and business acumen in client-facing engagements
- Establish customer success through flawless execution, and retaining and growing client relationships
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from pre-sales to initial delivery and beyond
- Collaborate on resolving client escalations with support from internal data product experts
- Identify opportunities for introductions to other Crossix and Veeva units, cross-sell
- Build and grow Strategy & Services Team with the needs of the business
- Provide business guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to the team
What You've Done
- Minimum 10 years’ experience leading consultative health data engagements, with most recent focus on pre-sale and solutions engineering commercial activities
- At least 5 years’ client services experience solving business questions with health data, for example: targeting, market sizing, field-force alignment, incentive compensation, advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations on complex concepts in health data space
- Developed and managed teams of professional services associates; coaching and growing talent from entry- to senior-levels
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.