Senior Healthcare Data Analyst at Crossix
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Healthcare Data Analyst to join our Analytic Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
As part of the Health Data team under Analytic Products, you will focus on the following areas of responsibility:
- Conduct data exploration, solve data problems, and execute algorithmic data processing using SQL
- Research and understand unique characteristics of different data assets and provide guidance on appropriate utilization of the data
- Work independently and/or as part of a team; manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Assist in new data onboarding initiatives including data assessment, documentation and internal communications
- Perform ad hoc data analyses in response to anomalies discovered in client-facing products and deliverables
- Work with data partners and vendors to identify, troubleshoot and document errors in data content and/or anomalies in trend
- Work with Data Engineering team to develop and implement processes for tracking and documenting data trends and anomalies
What You've Done
- 3+ years of experience working with health data
- Good understanding of claims and/or EHR data
- Comfortable with health data coding systems and terminologies (For example: ICD, CPT, NDC, LOINC, etc.)
- 4-year college degree required
- Comfortable working with messy data
- Experience developing repeatable methods to clean data and creating datasets for common use
- Strong SQL skills required
- Curiosity and interest leading to conducting independent data explorations towards enhanced understanding of data characteristics and relationships
- Comfortable with technology and ability to quickly learn new technical tools as needed
Note: this role may be located in either the NYC or Boston area.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.