Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Insights at OnDeck
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touch-point, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
The Revenue Operations (Rev Ops) team works cross functionally and collaboratively across the organization to drive growth. We provide insights, support, analytics, forecasting, and change management to help align the goals of the company.
The Senior Manager of Business Intelligence and Insights will lead the Revenue Operations BI and Insights team to drive forecasting, variance analysis, and reporting to the Revenue team
As a Manager, Business Intelligence and Insights at OnDeck on the Rev Ops team, you will:
- Partner with Revenue leaders to understand business fundamentals, design and build analytical tools that enable help deliver key insights
- Ongoing cross functional partnership across divisions to help determine the impact of changes to the business and monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast
- Partner with sales to deliver KPIs from the individual producer level to the entire organization
- Own the originations forecast and provide proactive variance analysis
- Lead a team of analysts to provide insights across the organization
- Collaborate with data warehouse team and other business analysts to ensure consistency across all areas of the company
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Experience directly managing a team of at least 2 analysts or similar roles
- Strong SQL skills; other programming languages a plus
- A 4 year college degree
- Experience with business reporting platforms; Tableau experience a plus
- Self-directed leader who can interpret data to understand trends and derive meaningful business insights for senior executives with little oversight
- Ability to create illustrative presentation with the ability to explain complex problems in simple ways
- Interest in business financing with a passion for helping small business owners achieve their goals and contribute to their communities
- Experience with monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience working directly with a sales organization
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**