Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext’s Corporate Strategy Team is seeking a Sr. Manager, Corporate Strategy to lead strategic research, requirements management, and new product training and adoption. Our team works vigorously to shape and define company direction for revenue expansion and growth. Here you will have a strategic hand in everything from go to market for new products, internal transformation, segmentation, pricing strategies, corporate development and geographic expansion. Our team is responsible for the most influential data and strategy, using research to direct where Yext will be 3-5 years ahead as a rapidly growing Saas organization, pioneering the market for Digital Knowledge Management (DKM).
- Contribute to a fast-paced agile team and participate in multiple aspects of corporate strategy including planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects and releases.
- Conduct market and product research on trends happening in data and search space.
- Analyze data and identify trends within product, revenue, financial lines of business.
- Create data models that highlight business viability and product success metrics.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to generate and distribute deliverables presenting strategic planning initiatives.
- Support data analysis team on SQL and Python reporting.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Responsibility for other projects in product management, marketing, revenue analysis as they arise.
- 5+ years of general Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Product/Project Management.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Proficiency in Excel, Python, and SQL for data manipulation and complex custom reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships.
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.