The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext’s Finance Shared Services team is seeking a Senior Procurement Analyst. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this individual will be responsible for data management with regards to purchases and contracts and work to develop purchasing standard methodologies.
What You’ll Do
- Assess supplier proposals including compliance with procurement guidelines, company policies, and alignment with strategic company objectives
- Monitor supplier performance through the life of the contract; Find opportunities to drive value through improvements in supplier performance
- Conduct regular supplier risk assessments to manage company exposure to any unnecessary risk levels
- Lead all aspects of global spend data across all direct categories, including development of high-level, aggregate reports appropriate for executive-level review
- Focus on development of repeatable, templatized processes for strategic sourcing, procurement and supplier management
- Work collaboratively with suppliers, stakeholders, business partners and operational leaders to resolve any supplier issues with urgency and efficacy
- Prepare and coordinate Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Quotation (RFQ) events
- Review new contract listings in the P2P system ensuring details align with signed agreements and corresponding purchase orders.
- Follow up on requisitions in P2P system considered aged or still pending approval, taking appropriate action to reconcile, cancel, or prompt the right people to take action
- Review all POs that have recently closed.
- Update FAQ and training-related resources
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education preferred
- 4-6 years procurement or related experience
- Experience with Coupa or similar P2P system
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.