Senior RFP Analyst
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Senior RFP Analyst to join our RFP team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for developing proposals, bids, or other documents describing Yext products, services, and organization in response to requests from prospective clients. You will be in right in the middle of developing proposals that will not only accelerate the sales cycle but will also help our sales team close more deals! You will collaborate with members of the sales, marketing, finance, legal, product teams, and other subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely. You will be responsible for curating our RFP tool, RFPIO, and you will play a critical role in optimizing RFPs and deal processes. This growing team is already making an incredible impact and we want you to help us make even more!
- Refining strategy and processes of our RFPIO RFP Knowledge Base, curating and updating RFPIO content
- Respond to RFP-related due diligence questionnaires including Security and Architecture questionnaires
- Coordinating with the Field, Product, Finance, Legal and other teams to ensure high-quality completion of RFP responses
- Gathering proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections
- Reviewing submitted RFP responses from team contributors and ensuring completeness and accuracy, clarity and conciseness, consistent flow and tone; blending differences in writing styles for continuity and correctness; ensuring response format is according to RFP requirements
- Meeting proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting and polishing proposals
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational initiatives; maintaining personal networks
- Familiarity with Yext's offerings and the ability and interest to learn our product and platform
- A strong work ethic
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and consensus builder across all functions and levels of an organization
- Can see “the big picture” and understand how to align execution to support and drive the larger vision
- A drive to succeed and eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- A willingness to jump in wherever you feel you can provide value
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education with 3+ years of professional experience
- Preferred professional experience in deal desk/RFP/Sales Operations, sales, product, marketing, or technical operations roles
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.