Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst on the retail team, you will play an important role in coordinating the movement of all of Ro’s OTC products across our supply chain and help to track the performance of our retail business to ensure that we are purchasing what we need, and when we need it. You will work directly with our retail partners to assist with planning and demand forecasting and will work cross-functionally with the OTC product team to help source and vet new suppliers, and onboard/manage the partners that help us to operationalize our retail strategy.
Who are you? You are organized and a creative problem solver with incredible attention to detail. You are timeline oriented and able to communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders. You have experience and a working knowledge of what it takes to fulfill retail from a supply chain perspective, as well as sourcing and vendor management experience. You are passionate about delivering high-quality new products to our members in the most efficient ways possible. You work effectively in dynamic, cross-functional teams, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love a challenge.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with onboarding new retail partnerships and in implementing processes and systems to ensure Ro is set-up for success in the channel.
- Work closely with retail stakeholders to develop retail supply and demand plans and forecasts.
- Work closely with suppliers and our purchasing team to ensure adequate inventory levels, and optimize retail/OTC supply chain to find efficiencies over time.
- Monitor purchase orders and work with various supply chain partners to ensure all products get to where they need to be on time.
- Work closely with Ro’s OTC team to vet vendors and ensure they meet Ro’s standards in quality, safety, and accuracy.
- Set production timelines for Ro’s retail calendar.
- Assist as needed on other activities related to new vendor set up, sample tracking, managing design updates, and floor designs.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Incredible communication skills - both verbal and written
- 5+ years of supply chain experience in OTC and/or cosmetic products
- Bonus experience managing the supply chain for a DTC brand’s retail presence
- Experience working in a retail supply chain, on either the brand or merchant side
- Detailed and timeline oriented; able to understand timelines by learning all parts of a process, communicate appropriately internally, and raise flags as needed
- Adaptive, fast learner who is able to learn by seeing and doing and come up with creative solutions
- Experience with Excel and production timelines required
- A connection to Ro’s mission
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.