Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect at Celonis, you are responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform and setting up the data integration pipeline together with our customers.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers’ data reaches our platform in the most efficient way, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues. By building and providing workflows and tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
- Have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, R/Python, Agile, etc.
- Worked with enterprise customers and managed multiple projects
- Are a solution-oriented problem-solver, proficient and experienced with SQL and Python
- Have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ideally for larger volumes of data
- Enjoy deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in generally understandable terms to a broader audience
- Ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Graduated with university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and development of our Celonauts with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours and etc.)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Unicorn SaaS companies in the world
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- Are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.