Sourcing Associate at Knotel
Working under our Head of Supply Chain, the Sourcing Associate will be an integral member of our supply chain team and will assist with the product selection, vendor negotiation, and purchasing of fit-out materials to fulfill all Knotel locations. S/he/they will work directly with our design, supply chain, project management, and finance teams while helping Knotel to rapidly scale operations and define an effective sourcing strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Help maintain our internal product database with up-to-date pricing, lead times, and other relevant product details for design and finance reference
- Assist Sourcing Team to Identify, evaluate and select new vendors in categories such as FF&E, Art/Framing, Acoustics, and Branded Environments through qualitative and quantitative analysis of pricing, product/service offerings, and lead times
- Help maintain vendor relationships through professional and timely communication, and maintain accurate records of all vendor contracts and pricing
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members throughout new location design and buildout process to determine product needs and lead times
- Fulfill additional responsibilities and ad-hoc projects as required
Who You Are
You are a team player and natural problem-solver with a bias towards action and exceptionally high standards for organizing your work. You pick up new skills quickly and have an exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated experience in coordinating logistics, vendor management, and/or balancing multiple projects and timelines. You also have the following:
- 1+ year or equivalent experience in a sourcing function. Bonus points for experience in furniture or FF&E sourcing
- Experience negotiating with vendors and/or reviewing vendor contracts
- Experience working directly with finance and/or design teams
- Strong verbal and written communication required to liaise with multiple departments and vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.