Sr. Analyst: Strategy & Transformation at Casper
Casper is looking for a Sr. Analyst: Strategy & Transformation to help define and enable the execution of our corporate strategy initiatives and pivots, help drive speed and agility in decision making, identify areas to eliminate duplicative work, remove barriers to progress, and accelerate stronger integration across business units and functions. This role will lead and help facilitate strategic transformation of the business both customer facing and in the way we work internally.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Provide strategic insights to translate strategic priorities into actionable game plans and ensure the right resources are in place, considering both capability and capacity; partner in execution when needed
- Improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations
- Manage project inputs simultaneously from start to finish in a rapidly changing environment
- Support the development of materials that effectively communicate insights and recommendations; Create and deliver Executive-level presentations
- Build credibility with business partners to gain support for analysis and recommendations; Influence stakeholders across functions (without formal reporting lines)
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including key functions and business unit
- Have the opportunity to manage your career and gain exposure to all parts of the business
- Apply analytical rigor and creative problem-solving skills to strategic business problems
- 2 -3 years with a leading management consulting firm (e.g., Bain, BCG, McKinsey, Accenture Deloitte) or experience in retail strategy required
- Strong interest in retail and understanding of industry dynamics
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data to develop useful formats and actionable insights.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with working in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment/job role
- Extremely well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional partners and senior business leaders
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (or G-suite equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A generous product allowance
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!