Strategy Manager at Knotel
Working alongside our Director of Strategy, the Strategy Manager will be charged with helping our organization continue to disrupt and define the future of flexible office. S/he will lead the development and execution of our strategic priorities, with both an internal and external focus.
S/he will become a subject matter expert on real estate-as-a-service and all adjacent opportunities by evaluating potential expansion opportunities (products, services, markets), assessing their cross-functional impact, and working to bring these opportunities to life. S/he’ll also work across teams and markets (as both leverage and thought leader) to drive initiatives that help Knotel increase revenue, improve efficiency, and scale operational excellence. Finally, s/he’ll support the Strategy team in preparing analyses and materials to engage with key stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Support the development of Knotel’s long-term vision and strategic priorities
- Lead the research of new strategic opportunities, including market expansion, partnerships, M&A, and any new service or product (tech and physical) exploration
- Plan and support the implementation and integration of partnerships and inorganic growth plays
- Partner closely with teams across the organization to tackle cross-functional challenges, testing and building solutions for internal operational improvements and scalable growth
- Prepare analyses and materials to support the Strategy team’s engagement with internal management, board members, potential partners, investors, etc.
Who You Are
You are a quick study who can get up to speed on an evolving business model, and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You are an analytical, intellectually curious, high horsepower problem-solver who is comfortable working with people and data, translating your findings into action-oriented recommendations. You know that organization, clear communication and transparency in problem solving is critical, and you have the ability to effectively synthesize and manage up. You also have the following:
- 3-7 years of experience at a high-performing organization (consulting experience especially preferred)
- Analytical prowess, including business and financial modeling
- Proven project and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Extra credit: Strategy and/or operational experience in start up or tech environments are a plus!
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.