Talent Strategy and Management Analyst at Galaxy Digital
About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Talent Strategy and Management Analyst
In this exciting role on the People team you will support the execution of all Talent Strategy and Management-related initiatives including workforce planning, culture building, DEI strategies, performance management, learning and development, mentoring programs, and event planning. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve exceptional results in our fast-paced environment – working with extraordinary professionals with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development and career growth.
On a given day at Galaxy, you will:
- Provide support with programs, processes and activities within the Talent Strategy and Management team
- Collect, compile and analyze HR-related data, metrics and statistics and utilize this data to make recommendations, generate reports and create presentations
- Assist in administering and facilitating performance management programs including year-end reviews and regular feedback dialogues
- Coordinate all aspects of learning & development initiatives from planning to scheduling, and tracking and compiling evaluations. L&D initiatives will include executive coaching, manager training and employee education programs.
- Engage in regular communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders at all levels within the Firm, providing support for Talent Strategy and Management-related needs
- Prepare information and reports to support decision-making for Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- HRIS systems implementation support as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
You've worked hard for:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an HR-related field
- 2+ years, or equivalent, of human resources experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Fluency in Excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related reports and metrics
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skill required
- Experienced and comfortable working and communicating directly with colleagues across all levels
- High energy style. Flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience with staffing, training, onboarding new hires and performance management administration
- Must be able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.