Workday HCM Analyst at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Support for Workday HCM & Integrated Business Applications (Core HR, Absence, and Advanced Compensation)
- Analyze user experience and adoption, determine common pain points, develop content, and deliver targeted trainings as such to facilitate enablement
- Offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity
- Continually enhance the Workday platform, including reporting and analysis capabilities, to meet ever-changing business requirements
- Collaborate with HR Operations to develop and implement new features/enhancements.
- Modify and redevelop business processes and condition rules based on client requirements
- Support new feature implementations by assembling data, gathering workbooks, developing test plans, and supporting UAT
- Research and troubleshoot system issues/errors and educate end-users on Workday best practices and functionality.
- Document system policies, adoption plans, and best practices to ensure Workday scalability across global business.
- Maintain system access and modify tenant security as needed.
- 1+ years of Workday HCM experience in a hands-on-capacity
- Experience with Workday report writing (Advanced, Matrix, Dashboards, Calculated fields)
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate needs and resolve issues proactively.
- Ability to partner with HR/Talent Acquisition to analyze and define business goals and requirements, translate requirements into functional and technical designs, and implement relevant solutions within Workday HCM
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders, in different shapes depending on the context
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.