Content Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Our mission from Day 1: Elevate the digital advertising experience for consumers, advertisers, and publishers. Today, we're taking that mission to a whole new level. By harnessing the power of the massive data set that lives behind our proven, consumer-friendly formats, our understanding of engagement is set to create yet another seismic industry shift.
What We Need:
This is the perfect opportunity for a content marketing manager with a background in ad tech. Primarily supporting the business through sales enablement and marketing collateral, this role will also get exposure to general marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should be a passionate and creatively-driven designer and artist looking to expand their existing talents into new horizons. They should have a diverse set of creative and design skills with experience in marketing and advertising. This position works across all departments.
- Support the marketing team in creating strategic marketing collateral by utilizing your strong writing capabilities
- Assist in driving traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Assist in creation consistent and varying brand materials across all channels
- Conceptualize marketing materials including emails, website, and web content
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Produce event marketing materials - from booth design to posters, ads, one-pagers, invites, thank yous, and landing pages
- Ensures that all our outbound collateral (from business cards to sales decks to website to case studies) is consistent with Yieldmo brand style and message work with Yieldmo Sales to create example ads that will help win new clients
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5-7+ years experience working in a fast-paced technical, marketing sales organization
- Marketing and copywriting experience in a technical analytic greatly preferred
- Must be able to work within standardized brand guidelines
- Experience creating, editing, and proofreading technical marketing collateral a plus
- Experience creating email content a must
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator a plus
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for web content and design implementation required
What Success in this Role Looks like:
Success in this role will hinge on the ability to effectively collaborate with teams across the organization while juggling multiple high-priority projects- without sacrificing an extremely high standard of quality and attention to detail.