Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
This role will sit within Ro’s Marketing team and will lead the creative services and daily project management for all of Ro’s brand creative, acting as a partner by providing structure around large scale initiatives such as seasonal photo and video shoots, product launches, integrated marketing campaigns, and day-to-day management of the creative queue. This is a critical new role to the organization and will help establish Creative Services as a function within Ro.
Who are you? Great question. You are passionate about making creative teams run smoothly and efficiently and partnering with the team to develop systems that help push transparency across a variety of projects. You are deeply invested in understanding the impact that your project management has on the Creative team at-large, bringing with you knowledge and experience from previous roles in production and daily creative asset development. Collaboration is in your DNA and you are a clear communicator who inspires designers, producers, copywriters, and marketing team strategists around you and thrives doing cross-departmental work in order to drive the best results.
As the Creative Services lead, you will be passionate about Ro and the telehealth space, more broadly. You will play an integral part as Roman and Rory creatives work to develop empathetic storytelling around complex and sometimes uncomfortable conditions. Your work will support Ro’s overall mission of making high-quality care accessible and re-envisioning the future of healthcare. This role will report into Ro’s Creative Director.
What You’ll Do:
- Create project plans, consult on briefs, timelines, and trackers for campaigns and Marketing Team projects
- Manage pipeline and workflow for Brand Design, Creative Direction, Content & Community (who all sit within the Marketing team) matching it to high priority business objectives
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Content Director and Design Director on resourcing the daily brand design and copywriting needs
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Marketing and Growth, Comms, Care, Project Management, Finance, Clinical, and Legal teams, handling information sharing, status updates, and gathering feedback.
- Consistently interface with outside vendors, including modeling agencies (for casting, usage rights negotiation, talent releases, and payment), production houses (for contract work, logistics, planning, setup, and payment), photographers and directors (for contract work, brief hand-off, planning, and payment), freelancers (for contract work and brief hand-offs, and payment), and more.
- Act as the sole Project Manager and Creative Services lead for Ro Marketing
What You Bring to the Team:
- 7-9 years of creative project management and / or producer experience and a deep understanding of Creative Services and Creative Production
- Ability to work cross-functionally across other Ro teams, as they interface with the Marketing Team
- Understanding of processes and an eye to create more efficient workflows across the team
- Ability to work closely with outside vendors, including modeling agencies, production houses, photographers, directors, freelancers, and more
- A solid understanding of contract negotiation for Creative Services and Creative Production, as you will be working closely with Ro’s legal team on contract developmentExperience working across multiple product categories required
- Able to build out comprehensive project plans and timelines from scratchStrong communication, written, and interpersonal skills enabling you to be the liaison between the Marketing team and other teams across the Ro org
- Ability to effectively influence at all levels - both internally, with various Ro squads, as well as externally, with agencies, retail partners, and more
- Ability to think tactically with exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Passion for building the future of healthcare, where patients are in control
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.