This role is for someone who wants to be part of an exciting start-up, solving complicated challenges that touch everyday consumers. Renovations are a high stakes experience for homeowners and a highly detailed process for design and construction professionals. We are looking for an incredibly organized and adaptable self-starter who will be responsible not only for capturing critical site information for our designers but also for delivering a seamless experience for clients.
- Ensure a smooth handoff for clients between sales and design by conducting all aspects of site surveys, including: field measurements, documentation of existing conditions in Revit and other fieldwork relating to architectural, electrical and plumbing conditions; and by assisting with scope and price quality assurance checks.
- Travel to project sites (travel reimbursement included) and document all fieldwork and special pricing conditions.
- Interface with clients, helping consult with them in the field to understand their goals and educate them on their renovation.
- Maintain a dynamic and flexible schedule to ensure timely completion of site survey work and high homeowner satisfaction.
- Provide ongoing feedback upstream to sales leadership and sales team and downstream to design and construction based on learnings from QA and site survey process.
- Highly organized, punctual and detail-oriented
- Fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Strong communication and relationship development skills, both internal and external
- Positive, helpful and supportive - willing to take on any task, no matter how big or small
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Willingness to travel extensively; weekend availability
- Fluency in Revit, CAD, SketchUp or the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Familiarity with residential renovations and architectural/construction principles are a plus
- Early stage employee equity
- Vacation days and company holidays
- 100% employer subsidized health insurance, dental, vision
- 12 weeks fully paid family leave + optional leave
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
- Force simplicity
- Problems are our fuel
- Collaborate with tenacity and humility
- Save money where we should
- Speed is our advantage
Read Full Job Description