Design Operations Manager - Research & Design System at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.What you’ll do:Design System Operations
- Develop processes and workflows for the maintenance, expansion, and adoption of an operationalized design system
- Track and celebrate milestones and measure team’s success through levers including metrics, consistency, efficiency, adoption, and accessibility
- Create a communication and release management plan to ensure visibility and awareness of new features, enhancements, and bugs to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Product, Technical Program Management, Engineering, and Design
- Develop processes that enable research to happen effectively and seamlessly
- Create a central repository of best practices, rolodex, tools, and templates for research activities
- Manage research project workflows, prioritization, and team resourcing
- Create and scale our User Research documentation hub and insights library
- Track research metrics for continuous improvement:
- Setting up, tracking, communicating research metrics across multiple internal stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research standards and practices
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the Product and Design teams and all of Unqork.
- An open-minded learner. You love working with product managers, designers, engineers, and other internal business stakeholders. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow.
- An excellent communicator.
- Experience supporting or working with a user research function and/or design system
- 3+ years of relevant design operations, producer, and/or design program management experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience using analytical tools to summarize data and generate insights
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.