Designer - Expansion
As a Designer, you’ll sit in-between the product and marketing teams, and work closely with Marketing Managers, Product Managers and Compass Agents throughout the design cycle. Full-time applicants, interns and free-lancers are all welcome to apply. This role will require occasional travel to Philadelphia.
What We're Looking For
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Must be located in the Greater NYC area.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.