Designer at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is growing, and our marketing creative team is growing with it. We’re looking for a designer to join us in our Chicago or New York headquarters, reporting to the associate creative director.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create designs for projects that embrace the Grubhub brand guidelines and personality.
- Deliver high quality, meticulously crafted work in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems.
- Present creative work with confidence, clarity and sound rationale.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines.
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it.
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it.
You Should Have
- Portfolio (with link) demonstrating strategic, systematic and conceptual design work
- Experience concepting and designing campaigns for social
- Experience designing email and knowledge of best practices
- Experience developing and working with design pattern libraries
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, including After Effects, Sketch, HTML
- Mastery of type, color and composition
- 3–6 years experience at an agency, studio, or in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Experience with InVision, video, photography
- Experience with ecommerce
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.