Digital Product Designer - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:44 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Are you invigorated by the prospect of transforming complex data into visually insightful designs and dashboards? Do you find joy in creating user experiences that motivate people to go beyond the daily deliverable and ideate new solutions? Is the prospect of building a team to support an ever-growing business and diverse set of customers inspiring to you?
Crossix Analytics seeks a customer-centric product designer experienced in data visualization and user interface workflow. You are up to date on user experience best practices and intrigued by the application of technology to transform reporting data into visuals that drive action.
What You'll Do
- Design data visualizations that are powered by reporting data and other complex data sets for delivery in a customer-facing user interface.
- Design experiences for a wide variety of internal and external users, including marketing executives, analytics experts, agency ad operations, media buyers, and client service teams.
- Quickly create user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate concepts to diverse audiences from the executive team for approval, client services, analysts, and product managers for feedback to the engineering team to build.
- Work on a cross-functional team of engineers, product, analysts, client services to create intuitive user experiences for either external clients or internal users.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and specifications for the engineering team.
- Lead best practice design effort and bring a design culture and team.
- Support development of visualizations for offline deliverables.
- 4+ years of UX/Product Design experience
- HCI or design or related field
- Portfolio including shipped, data visualization, and user interface design work
Nice to Have
- Experience with tools such as but not limited to Sketch, Figma, invision
- Familiarity with analytics used for advertising/media optimizations and strategy
- Enterprise or B2B platform experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Allocations for health and wellness
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need any accommodation to apply for this position or in any other phase of the process please let us know by contacting [email protected]