Bizzabo is looking for an experienced Director of Service Design who will help us define and differentiate with a world-class client experience that consistently exceeds expectations and transforms our offering from a one of a kind product to an indispensable service that our customers love and rely on and our Bizzaboers love being a part of. We’re looking for those who care deeply about people and creating impactful experiences, are able to understand complex systems of information and simplify that information for others, and will bring a strong process-oriented design methodology.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for articulating and mapping user journeys and holistic view of the experience by identifying critical touchpoints, how those touchpoints are connected, and how people experience the Bizzabo brand both internally and externally
- Ensure optimal customer interactions across all touchpoints by identifying issues, and finding solutions through collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Work and feel comfortable in both the field (gathering research and building your knowledge of users’ experiences) and in presenting your findings (building shared understanding of experiences among teams and stakeholders)
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Orchestrate service design projects that generate, critique, and refine products and services across the organization.
- Plan and coordinate user research sessions with customers and business stakeholders.
- Process research data into insights that generate visual frameworks.
- Create presentations, reports, mind maps, prototypes, storyboards, service blueprints, to help the business understand and influence decision-making
- Design for both the target user’s experience and our organization’s ability to implement and scale.
- Serve as an advisor to the greater team in developing services
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in Service Design, SaaS and B2B experience strongly preferred
- You are customer focused, value diverse perspectives, and have experience designing applications and services that are human centric.
- You love exploring the latest and greatest processes and methods and possess significant and documented experience working on large transformation initiatives focused on process design, process improvement, and automation
- You are a research-based thinker and work to help define clear problems, hypotheses and goals based on research and data to map experiences
- You have strong people management skills and have experience hiring, managing and growing exceptional teams
- You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to effectively influence our business, product, platform, infrastructure, data, change management, legal and compliance, and other teams to deliver business value
- You are adaptable and take action on insights while staying focused on results