In this role, you will own Bluecore’s UX function and lead the direction of the design of all of our core workflows. As an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform, Bluecore is an industry leader. We have 95% self-serve adoption on our core product line, Bluecore CommunicateTM and are laser focused on enabling operational efficiency for our marketers to execute their core tasks to drive personalization and performance. You will need to understand how marketers leverage the platform day-in and day-out, have customer empathy and ambition to make the platform the best retail personalization marketing platform. This is inherently a cross-functional role -- you will work closely with product management, engineering, program management, and customer success to envision and execute business opportunities.
- Manage a team of product designers & tech writers
- Continue making design and an operationally efficient UX a core differentiator for Bluecore
- Define and prioritize our UX needs to enable easy value onboarding for new customers and mature existing customers towards additional value realization
- Define how we measure the success of UX releases & report out to the rest of the company
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between engineering level-of-effort and customer experiences.
- Main liaison between UX, Product, and Engineering
- Ability to make hypotheses, test with monitoring of data, organize the insights and identify ways to improve efficiency.
- 5+ yrs experience, with experience at the Director level or higher
- Experience independently driving the UX roadmap for different product lines
- Experience as Product Design/UX Lead for an enterprise SaaS software product.
- Experience managing people and growing teams
- Experience building a team culture and managing processes/communication patterns at scale
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse customer sets.
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.