Experience Researcher (XR)
Experience Researcher (XR)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Our Experience Researchers contribute to UX and service design activities on projects, by advocating for what people need and why throughout their health and wellness journey. We use qualitative research methods to provide actionable information to designers (both UX and service), product managers, and more. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is working to make the world a healthier place.
- Determine the objectives, research plan and tools (interview guides, etc) for research projects with input from key partners
- Collect insights about the people within the WW community (members, prospective members, Studio coaches, etc.) through a variety of methods whether it be contextual interviews, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent
- Translate research findings into usable and actionable design tools that may include personas, design principles, design considerations, etc. without prescribing solutions
- Integrate quantitative data into qualitative research findings, by collaborating with our Analytics team
- Communicate research insights to designers, product managers, engineers, and executives to advocate for the needs of the WW community
- Collaborate with smart experience researchers and passionate WW partners in various offices around the world (NYC, San Francisco, and more!)
- You are an expert at asking questions and uncovering the underlying factors that influence behavior
- You are a strong communicator, expressing findings and insights through writing, slide decks, storytelling, and hands-on workshops
- You are a passionate learner dedicated to the craft of research and its various methodologies
- You are a patient teammate who smartly utilizes research skills with product managers and designers to discern their learning needs
- You are familiar with the design process for UX as well as for service experiences
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.