Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are currently seeking a highly organized, creative, and results-driven Graphic Designer to to join our growing Creative Team in New York, NY. While this role will contribute to all Marketing Design efforts including brand and content marketing, the successful candidate will work very closely with our event marketing team, and focus on the design of event collateral (digital and print) as well as event and environmental graphics design and production. Please be sure to verify that you meet all requirements before applying.
We’re a growing creative studio within the marketing arm of a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge—marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to improve the manner in which our content, websites, thought leadership, blogs, print materials, direct mail, social media, videos, and events introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Marketing Designer to our team.
- Design event and marketing collateral such as large-format environmental graphics, swag, presentations, promotional material, direct mail, white papers, one sheets, and data visualization for the Yext Event, Brand, and Content Marketing Teams
- Drive innovation and differentiation of the Yext brand
- Continually look for ways to optimize design to improve performance and results
- An energetic, flexible, and approachable work style
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines with an unwavering attention to detail
- 2+ years professional experience
- Extraordinary design and typography skills Proven experience in designing, preflighting, and outputting files for print and digital applications
- Expert knowledge of creative process, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Powerpoint Experience with motion graphics or video editing software a plus
- Technical illustration experience a plus
- BA in Visual Design or relative practical/technical experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.