We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the design and development of Collibra University courses. Through collaborating with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, the Instructional Designer will support the delivery of successful learning programs, including in-person, virtual and self-paced learning.
A day in the life of a Instructional Designer:You’ll be reporting directly to the Manager of Instructional Design, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Participate in the needs assessment, design, and development of role-specific curriculum roadmaps
- Design, develop, test and deliver self-paced courses for technical and business users, external customers, and Collibra employees
- Drive production (ie,detail oriented technical file preparation) and develop creative (ie, taking defined art direction and building on it).
- Develop new online courses and exams with minimal supervision using writing, graphic design, branding, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, e-learning authoring, web, and portal skills and tools
- Proficiency with multimedia authoring tools and design software such as TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and Google Suite.
- Experience administering and creating online learning experiences within a Learning Management System
- Proven experience with instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles
- Demonstrated track-record of success creating innovative, thoughtful, rigorous, and engaging multimedia learning experiences within a LMS that improved the users' experience
- A portfolio that illustrates your well-developed design aesthetic for diverse target audiences
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a strong academic record.
- 4+ years of professional work experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, manages time and change effectively, and successfully juggles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to work with all levels of employees and managers.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.