Intermediate Interior Designer
Greater NYC Area
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Domio is a lodging and hospitality brand powered by tech, design, and quality service. We offer hand-selected, thoughtfully designed homes for a delightful stay.
Our company is searching for an Intermediate Interior Designer for hotel and residential units. We are actively looking for a candidate with a knack for design and experience in hospitality/residential. Domio currently has hundreds of properties across the country, with plans to expand and add more in other gateway cities.
At Domio You Will:
- Collaborate with Design Lead to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighborhood, and program
- Collaborate with Project Architects to develop layout(s)
- Collaborate with Design Leads to insure project design intent follows Domio brand standards and best practices
- Collaborate with Design Lead on design concept / mood and how to successfully implement from concept phase through project execution
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards
- Work closely with FF&E Sourcing Lead and Logistics Lead to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and track FF&E supply chain (lead times, quantities, finishes)
- Some involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction / Bidding stages to convey design intent and finalize selection of products and vendors
- Substantial involvement during Staging and Closeout Stages to insure design intent is maintained through project installation
Who You Are:
- 3 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Knack for design
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and team player
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Job Description