Junior Graphic Designer
Love creating data based designs? If so, keeping reading!
The role you'll play:
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate can create high end graphics with a playful edge and has a strong desire to learn. With the assistance of our design team you will partner with a variety of teams including content, research, events, marketing, and product to portray our unique brand and identity.
We are based in New York City and we are open to remote applicants.Your main tasks:
- Take complex information and transform it into a story with captivating visuals
- Support the marketing team to create digital materials that capture the audience’s attention
- Maintain brand identity standards
- Helping multiple teams with deck creation and support
- Assist in the creation of research briefings that are memorable and shareable as the result of our marriage of data and storytelling
- Support our data visualization team by refining data visualizations
- Participate in creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions
- Maintain and update various design assets
- 2+ years of design experience (may be educational experience) with a strong portfolio that spans both physical and digital collateral
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Expertise with layout, typography, and color
- Up to date with necessary design tools including but not limited to Adobe Suite and Google Suite
- Sketch, video and illustration skills a plus
For consideration, you must submit your resume and link to your online portfolio. Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!