Product Output is a product development studio and lab that identifies whitespace in the marketplace and fills the void with remarkable products for consumers to not only adopt, but depend on.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing and communications designer to help us frame our consumer product brand stories and how we visually communicate it to the world. You ideally have impeccable taste and are highly trained in typography, graphic design, photography and videography, brand design and design and even have a penchant for great copywriting. Your entire body of work will be framed in the context of what consumers see across every channel, including, emails, digital and physical ads, social media, high converting landing pages on each brand's website, brochures, and other artifacts important to our marketing efforts. You’ll own your projects and collaborate closely with our ownership, engineering team, and our investors. You will report and work day to day with CEO and COO
What You'll Do
* Own each brand’s creative process - infuse each brand with strong creative ideas, design, and direction
* Manage all aspects of multi-channel communication design including social media, emails, digital ads, billboards, and retail-space artifacts.
* Manage photo and video shoots for various ads and campaigns.
* Design a distinct visual language for each brand’s marketing artifacts and manage all visual design including photo and video editing to match it to product output’s brand.
* Create, maintain, and make accessible to the marketing team a clear, up-to-date and well-designed library of marketing assets that can be repurposed at any time. The library will include source files for ads, edited photos, videos, voice-overs, illustrations, etc.
* Be responsible for all digital and print artifacts that will be used to assist in marketing and sales efforts such as, t-shirts, stickers, mugs, brochures, business cards, and decks/presentations.
* Help us manage vendor relationships and may eventually have a few people reporting into you. Your ability to manage people, expectations, and deadlines, as well as your ability to communicate, is important to this role.
* Create a unique look and feels to match each brand's audience, product line, and demographics.
* Work with our research team and our copywriting team spending time studying each brand target audience and demographics; you’ll conduct user surveys and make a concerted effort to talk to them to understand their needs, their objections and how they see our product fitting into their lives.
What You'll Need
* 2+ years of work experience in design or similar roles
* A portfolio of work that clearly articulates your taste and thought process, not just final design work.
* Strong sensibilities in typography, graphic design, and content design.
* Ability to be objective about your work and knowing that sometimes (most times) just because something looks good, it doesn’t mean it is good. You’ll also need to be comfortable opening yourself up to feedback from your colleagues.
* Demonstrable experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sale
Pay & Perks
* Competitive compensation and equity in the business
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Easy access to work - right off the R & W line, and a short walk from the B, D, F, M, N, Q, 1, and 6 trains
* Commuter benefits
* You will grow a lot here.
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.