Lead Product Designer
- Collaborating with engineers, designers, product managers, data, leadership, and key stakeholders to design and ship an exceptional product.
- Building and improving quality design systems, workflows, wireframes, mockups and documentation for features.
- Scaling and mentoring a high functioning, collaborative design team to meet the evolving requirements of good design across our multiple products.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as an exceptional product designer with proven track record leading design on multiple interconnected products.
- 1-2+ years of experience leading a design team at a 10+ person technology company.
- Experience designing for SaaS software or, at minimum, operationally complicated software (i.e. products beyond single-purpose apps).
- Experience building and maintaining complex design systems, style guides and workflows.
- Extensive mastery of Sketch, Photoshop and other design collaboration tools.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and go beyond your own role.
Why UsTeachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $100M to date, and we've raised $8m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives. Perks and BenefitsCompetitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (for individuals and families)Discretionary vacation & time off; highly competitive parental leave401(k) with match after 3 months of serviceMonthly company activities and outingsBeautiful office in Flatiron, your own standing desk or other workspaceGym + wellness matching stipendTax-free commuter benefits