Marketing Designer, Growth - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are looking for a creative and versatile marketing designer to work across a variety of digital media and channels including performance marketing, social media, email and more. This role is key to building, expanding and scaling the Keeps brand, ensuring that every digital asset is not only on-brand and forward-thinking, but also optimized for driving leads and conversion. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and work cross-functionally across brand, product, growth marketing, and retention teams. The ideal candidate is a team player and an advocate for groundbreaking creative and design.You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Creative – you thrive when you’re challenged to take mundane and complex concepts and make them visually interesting and appealing
- You have a growth mindset and are interested in A/B testing and always looking for ways to use design and design systems to drive results.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives and prioritize effectively
- Work with producers, creative leads and external partners to deliver strategic creative concepts and produce deliverables across keeps.com, email, Amazon, digital ads and other digital touch points
- Design compelling digital ads and content – static and dynamic for Facebook, Google Display, Instagram and other channels
- Improve existing design solutions while supporting the overall Keeps brand language
- Collaborate with Marketing and Brand teams to ensure that efforts are mirrored
- Brainstorm with copywriters to build innovative 360 campaign concepts that strategically deliver on the brief
- Resolve ambiguity to execute high-quality creative work in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience of related graphic design experience – ideally at an agency or in-house marketing team
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates critical thinking applied across a range of creative deliverables
- Experience crafting compelling visuals across various digital brand touch points
- Proficiency in core design fundamentals including typography, composition, color theory, and brand guidelines with excellent attention to detail and consistency
- A current knowledge of popular culture and trends, as well as creative work produced within the advertising industry
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to self manage and exercise stellar time-management skills
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies and tactics
- UI experience a plus
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.