Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that combines engaging, leveled content with integrated formative assessments and insights to supercharge engagement and learning in every subject. Students and teachers use Newsela to find digital content from hundreds of the best sources—from National Geographic to NASA, Biography.com to Encyclopedia Britannica, the Washington Post to the Wichita Eagle. Content is instructionalized to meet students where they are, with interactive tools and analytics to take them where they want to go. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools and districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
As a Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building all marketing assets - print and digital. You will use your visual storytelling skills to help define and maintain the Newsela marketing brand to our potential buyers.
What you will do
- Build marketing assets including display ads, print ads, social media assets, branded giveaway artwork, banners & tablecloths, emails, PDF & print collateral, direct mail, and more.
- Create templates for various types of assets
- Provide creative direction and oversight on digital, print and video graphic projects
- Work closely with the marketing team and product design teams to ensure alignment with overall Newsela brand guidelines
- Work with freelance designers and agencies as needed
- Lead photo and video shoots
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years digital and print design experience.
- Proven ability to both conceptualize marketing campaign themes and build corresponding assets.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs.