Marketing Designer at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, and UX designers to join our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company to develop and maintain strategic digital and print design assets
- Own, maintain, and expand our branding guidelines
- Continually optimize marketing materials through rigorous A/B testing
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions with marketing, design and product teams
- Translate complex technology concepts (machine learning, big data, etc.) into clear visual communications
- Track and manage design projects and ensure the design process and pipeline is has maximum transparency
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience designing print and digital assets with a portfolio that showcases your work
- A detailed eye for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, texture
- An up-to-date understanding of design principles, but are comfortable with breaking the paradigms when necessary
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert in using design tools (Adobe's Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- B2B SaaS experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Illustration skills
- Experience working at a top tier creative agency, branding agency, design studio, or design-driven publication
- Added plus: experience in house-at a company that went from growth-to-mature
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.