Mid Level Product Designer (BU Gympass Plus)
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Mid-Level Product Designer to our Gympass Plus team in New York!
- Perform research and user experience tests, being aware of the competitive landscape.
- Daily interaction with Development and Product team.
- Create prototypes, validating design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Build and create visual content of Gympass' applications and platform, ensuring a high aesthetic level.
- Guide, influence, and motivate users with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations.
- Encourage an inspiring atmosphere and desirable workflow, aiming to achieve an unforgettable user experience.
- Work closely with the Branding team, assuring an awesome user journey and being aligned with the company identity.
WHO YOU ARE
- A person who clearly aligns with our culture and work dynamics, not only capable of thriving in it, but also helping Gympass to stay bold and relevant in our constant expansion.
- Willing to learn and contribute on a daily basis with the quick flow of changes that defines our business.
- A tenacious professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Design or related fields (visual, digital, graphic or graphic communications).
- A successful individual with 5+ years of design experience, preferably at Technology Startup companies (mostly focused in a tech+sales driven business).
- Deep knowledge with User Experience processes (creation, tests, research, design and its interaction with the business itself).
- Ability to be proactive and think outside of the box with a hands-on profile, to fit with our start up culture.
- Fluent in designing digital platforms or applications.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.