Product Designer, Caviar
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for crafting the future of our products. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in software. Designers at Caviar take projects from napkin sketches to final visual specifications. We believe in generalists that have a hand in each stage of product design.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and the rest of the team to create amazing experiences for our customers
- ***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio***
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for products and services
- The ability to communicate interactions rapidly at varying levels of resolution
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests
- Background developing interaction prototypes
- Experience with motion design and related software
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
In late 2019, DoorDash acquired Caviar who has built an incredible and very similar business focused on premium merchants in select geographies. DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.