Senior Creative Manager
If you’re passionate about great creative, and can lead a team to execute meaningful work and make a big impact in your field, this is an opportunity for you to do so at a fast growing startup. The Senior Creative Manager will be responsible for leading the creative of Compass in the New York region (NYC, Greenwich, Westchester, the Hamptons). The team will own all of the work for the market including agent work, brand communication, advertising, social and otherwise for the market.
What We're Looking For:
- Infectious leader who can inspire and execute all things design and creative: from concept to craft
- A solutions-driven advocate of creativity: you can work through operational challenges and develop processes to ensure impactful and beautiful work
- Top design skills and a portfolio to prove it: you like to get your hands dirty and are prolific with the creative output
- Expert at client services: ability to speak not just passionately about design and creativity, but also plainly to those who are inexperienced
- Enjoy the process of getting and giving feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic to take on many different types of projects: starting initiatives from scratch, implementing established style guides, evolving existing processes
- Ability to explore many ideas at once, without spending too long on any one concept
- Able to learn from mistakes and misfires and come back stronger for it
- Passionate about mentoring and collaborating with other designers
- 7+ years managing designers and leading project teams with demonstrated results
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
At Compass You Will:
- Collaborate with the NY Regional Marketing Director, National Creative Directors, Production/Traffic to marry business objectives with exciting creative that performs.
- Lead a team of enthusiastic designers and art directors that works across print, signage, events, environmental, motion, advertising, video— pretty much every single type of design.
- Develop new original concepts and then lead the the visual design to bring ideas to life
- Influence the national style guide by applying and adapting it for the NY region.
- Work with producers to recruit and manage freelance creative talent
- Mentor existing design talent to improve their skills
- Contribute to development of team budgets and timelines for creative projects
The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, and all marketing and communications. We value great brands and believe design and creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission. Visit our instagram channel @compasscreates
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums and on many different types of projects. We’re building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world’s best agents.