Senior Digital Designer
Shutterstock is seeking a digital designer for our creative team with a focus on Direct Sales and Company-wide projects. S/he will create marketing and branding materials across all platforms.
The digital designer will support the Direct Sales team in all global marketing, branding and communication needs. S/he will also support corporate initiatives and events across our global offices. Overall responsibilities include design of emails, landing pages, marketing campaigns, event collateral, online and print advertisements as well as content marketing.
- Event Design Collateral
- Email Design
- Landing Page Design
- Banner Ads
- Print Ads
- Sales Stationery Packs Event Design Collateral
- Office Stationery Packs/Business Cards
- Client Gift Design and Manufacturing
- Annual Report
- Degree in Graphic Design or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of Graphic Designer in traditional and interactive areas
- Outstanding portfolio, especially in the areas of advertising and corporate collateral
- Demonstrated ability to create work that grows and changes over time to meet new needs or growth with a single client or within a corporation
- Display strong knowledge and use of typography
- Able to create forward thinking concepts across traditional and interactive media while maintaining corporate branding standards
- Strong organizational skills, an acute attention to detail and deadline focused
- Experience collaborating with external agencies, and working with suppliers and freelancers
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office. Keynote and motion graphics a plus.
- Solid knowledge of the pre-press and printing process as well as design fundamentals
- Team player that enjoys collaboration
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V