Senior Graphic Designer
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing and checkout experience anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
We are hiring a Senior Graphic Designer to help us evolve and maintain the Bread brand identity. Working with our Art Director, you will own the conceptualization and design execution of all of our print and digital collateral. You’ll be part of a close-knit Product and Design team that is highly cross-functional. As the Senior Graphic Designer you play an important role in shaping the future of Bread.
What you will be doing:
- Produce a wide range of print and digital assets. Projects such as eBooks, One-Sheets and Case Studies, will require a high-degree of skill in print / publishing design, vector illustrations and photoshop retouching / rendering. These projects are important in promoting Bread through various social channels and in external events across the country.
- Other projects range from Event collateral (Signage, Email blasts, Environmental design), Front-end web design (Bread website which includes our Blog, eBook landing pages, etc.), and Product mock-ups for pitches (a basic knowledge of UI design would be necessary) These projects will require working in tandem with internal and external stakeholders.
- With all projects, you will be working with our Art Director in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue to develop and maintain the Bread brand identity throughout all internal and external collateral.
- Provide production-ready files to external vendors when applicable. Work with vendors to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion.
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite. General knowledge of Figma and Keynote is also required. (Bonus: Coding, vector and hand-drawn illustration skills)
- A portfolio that showcases a refined level of typographic and conceptual design skills
- A self-motivated designer that demonstrates initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organization skills (project management and file management)
- Must possess strong communication skills (ability to articulate creative ideas to a broader audience)
- 3-5 years experience an in-house or agency setting. Experience in SAAS / Tech environment is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent.