Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate.
By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product team is looking for a Senior Product Designer of Enterprise Products, who is an entrepreneurial design professional, and is passionate about executing and innovating on product initiatives. You will be working with the most well designed web app in the CRE tech space! As the voice of enterprise clients on our product team, you will work directly with Reonomy's executive leadership, immersing yourself and taking full ownership of the design process to deliver our enterprise SaaS product offering. You will collaborate with executives, product managers, and engineering to launch user centered products.
- Partner with executives, product managers, and engineers to launch user centered products
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap to serve our enterprise clients
- Lead the design of new enterprise products and features across the entire design lifecycle
- Design and oversee user research projects to better understand our diverse user base
- Effectively communicate research findings to internal team members
- Create detailed workflows, prototypes and diagrams that define simple and clear user experience pathways
- 3-5 years of experience designing enterprise products on the client side
- Experience working with complex SaaS products with a sophisticated user set
- Background designing products for the financial, real estate, or geospatial industries
- Knowledge of design best practices for web
- Proven history conducting user research
- Proficient in Sketch
- Live portfolio showcasing your work
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.