Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
About the Role
We're looking for a multi-disciplinary designer and a strong collaborator who's passionate about telehealth space. As a product design team member, you'll be an integral part of the entire product development process working closely with Product Managers and Engineers, from research and ideation through delivery and iteration. You will bring a strong mix of design leadership, user-centric problem solving, innovative product insights, and UX expertise to the teams. In collaboration with stakeholders across medical, legal, marketing, pharmacy fulfillment & operations, your work will impact our members' lives all across the country. We're hiring for multiple roles across various domains.
What You'll Do
- Make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into product experiences, turning complex problems into simple and elegant user-centric experiences that improve our members’ health
- Lead and participate in user research and testing to apply insights to inform design strategy
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes to test and validate ideas, designing in low or high fidelity as needed
- Work through all aspects of design from research, ideation, UX architecture, flows, interactions to wireframes, testing and polished visual design.
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Ro Design System
- Work cross-functionally across teams by communicating visually and verbally with key-stakeholders, including non-designers
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working on rapid release cycle environment and partnered with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Strategic thinking that looks for design efficiencies that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of design
- Fluency in modern web technologies and understand the fundamentals of front-end development
- An obsession with details and have great visual design skills
- Empathy towards not only to end users but to team you are working with
- Experience with Figma and front-end programming
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.