Senior Product Designer, Product Growth at Ro
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 10, 2020
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer in Product Growth teams, you’ll build the products that provide a seamless patient experience and drive business growth through end-to-end optimization of the member journey. You will bring a strong mix of design leadership, user-centric problem solving, innovative product insights, and UX expertise to the teams.
You’ll be an integral part of the entire product development process working closely with Product Managers and Engineers, from research and ideation through delivery and iteration. In collaboration with stakeholders across medical, legal, care, and operations, your work will impact the lives of our members all across the country.
What You'll Do
- Strategic partner to Product Management and Engineering leads to define problems, opportunities and success metrics
- Make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into product experiences, turning complex problems into elegant user-centric solutions
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, testing to generate ideas and solutions as well as synthesize and share learning to broad teams
- Facilitate collaborative design sessions and workshops to meaningfully bring cross-functional teams into design process and design thinking
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes to test and validate ideas, designing in low or high fidelity as needed
- Work through all aspects of design from research, ideation, UX architecture, flows, interactions to wireframes, testing, and polished visual design
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Ro Design System
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation
What You’ll Bring
- Strong mix of design leadership and problem solving skills to the team, process and culture.
- Experience working on a rapid release cycle environment and partnered with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Strategic thinking that looks for design efficiencies that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of the design
- Fluency in modern web technologies and understand the fundamentals of front-end development
- An obsession with details and excellent visual design skills
- Empathy towards not only to end-users but to the team you are working with
- Experience with Figma and front-end programming
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.