Senior Product Designer
About the Opportunity
This is an opportunity to improve the lives of people with really hard jobs: customer care employees. You will be building and growing a system to make their job fun. Our product is enjoyable to use for self development and for coaching and motivating teams. We are creating something revolutionary because we understand the psychology of happiness and stress and we also understand technology, product, and usability. Nobody else is thinking about how to make the jobs of front-line employees fun.
The senior product designer at Stella will build experiences to motivate, engage and delight customer care teams. Our product is used by tens of thousands of active users across hundreds of companies that are redefining customer service like Warby Parker and Harry’s. You’re excited to apply your skills to a broad set of design challenges: increasing the usefulness of feedback comments from end-customers, simplifying data and reports into recommendations, and finding every excuse to delight the user. You’ll spend time in contact centers, have a chance to iterate your designs with user feedback, and work closely with engineers to bring the designs to life.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- You have a complete design process - from research to wireframing to visual design
- Shipped successful consumer and/or enterprise products
- Ability to prototype to test and get feedback
- Experience working directly with enterprise clients
- You have an online or PDF portfolio that you can share with us
- Eager to both learn and teach within a high-powered team
- Use data to make decisions
- Listen to users to understand what drives each persona
- Design fleshed out prototypes on a rapid basis
- Test your designs at varying levels of fidelity
- Partner with engineers and product managers to bring your designs to life
- Balance fun and engaging with practical and useful
What will make you a standout candidate
- HTML and CSS skills to get us to pixel-perfection faster
- Experience with gamified systems
- Data visualization
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At StellaService, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.