Senior Product Designer at Moda Operandi
Senior Designer (UX/UI)
What You’ll Do
Lead design visions across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate. You create multiple ideas and use creative storytelling techniques to inspire teams around you.
Work across multiple teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right product strategy. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies
- You are an incredible designer with amazing design chops and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.