Senior UI/UX Product Designer - Mobile & Web at Major League Baseball
Major League Baseball Advanced Media is searching for a talented Senior UI/ UX Product Designer with a strong design background who enjoys solving difficult UX challenges as well as building beautiful mobile and web UIs that will be used by millions of people every day.
Our perfect candidate is an advocate for what the user wants and has a passion for creating simple and engaging user experiences. You will collaborate with a passionate team to conceptualize, design, prototype and iterate to bring designs to life. You are a problem solver, as well as a design leader who is just as confident at creating user flows, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes as you are at delivering final assets.
- Designing interfaces for iOS, Android and web features
- Creating detailed wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Creating User flows and journey maps
- Produce multiple concepts and variations; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fidelity sketches
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Contribute to the definition and scope of project timelines
- Collaborating with the entire Product Design team and participate in review sessions for other MLB projects
- Evaluate Designs and provide actionable feedback to other designers
- Capable of running with project initiatives on their own, ensuring progress of a project
- Provide support and guidance to the Product and Associate Product Designers
- Capable of handling multiple projects at any given time
- 6+ years of professional Product Design experience.
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Ability to understand user needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into easy-to-use interfaces
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of User Experience design processes and methodology
- Ability to collaborate with others to envision and iterate on concepts
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and Principle
- Knowledge of baseball is a plus, but not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to work on award-winning applications used by millions of people worldwide.