At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to build a product around two trillion events per day?
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about our mission of keeping the internet safe. We act as agile product owners/managers and support the success of engineering and our customers. We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team takeaways, product reviews, and progress updates to fly faster. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs. We think of each other as co-creators of the future of HUMAN.
What you'll do;
- You will be the first UX Lead responsible for building a UX practice
- You will work with our product management team to build the best user experience for our best of breed fraud detection technologies
- Create UX assets, design and plans for our software products, from initial brief through to final execution.
- You will work closely with Development, QA and the Product Owners in an agile environment.
- Drive user centred design adoption in multiple work streams, designing user flows for web experiences
- Conducting qualitative research to gain an understanding of reasons, opinions, and motivations of users using unstructured or semi-structured techniques
- Creating mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes ahead of development
- Usability testing new and existing products using prototypes, both internally and with external clients
- Ensuring a cohesive and consistent experience across our branded software suite
Who you are;
- Dedicatedly passionate about user experience and how to make data relevant.
- 7+ years designing successful SaaS products
- Take a customer-focused approach to building products.
- Passion for great user experience, from demo to implementation and ongoing customer success.
- Ability to build trust and empathy with internal partners and external influencers.
- Strong understanding and practice of UX and design principles
- Must have strong knowledge of UX and familiarity of web technologies and UI.
- Must have experience delivering reports, analytics and complex data driven stories for b2b companies.
- Usability testing of prototypes and products
- Have experience with mental models and user journeys
- Well versed with making user personas
- Experience working within an agile environment (scrum, extreme etc)
Benefits & Perks;
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.