Senior UX Researcher (Remote) at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (EST) on Monday, August 2, 2021
Our mission is to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health pioneered a data-driven approach - Precision Mental Healthcare - to get each person the right care at the right time, across the entire spectrum of mental health. Our method was recognized by the World Economic Forum and endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association. By combining our world-class digital platform with our vetted provider network, we achieve 2x higher recovery rates, shorter recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. You can learn more about our work here!
Spring Health is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to lead in uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations! The Senior UX Researcher will provide impactful and important data-driven insights while partnering across our technical and commercial teams to evaluate needs that will help to improve and evolve product definition while driving business objectives.
Our ideal candidate will advocate passionately for all our users while being able to operate at a strategic level to validate actionable research. Additionally, this candidate is an empathetic full stack researcher who will lead design research by example while influencing teams to solve and scale a world-class experience, one patient at a time.
What You’ll Do
- Lead research throughout the product life-cycle from early stage research, through iterative prototype testing, and post-launch measurement
- Establish a process for building on past research and evolve our insights over time
- Proactively collaborate with technical, clinical, and commercial teams to define a research roadmap that will inform projects as well as business opportunities
- Build out our understanding of users and their psychology by conducting user research studies and build on archetypes and personas
- Collaborate with technical, clinical, and commercial teams while communicating insights and recommendations
- Contribute to our vision to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare and establish Spring Health as global center of excellence for behavioral health
- You will evolve healthcare UX design best practices towards a more compassionate, progressive, and accessible future
What We Are Looking For
- You have 5+ years proven track record as a UX researcher, designing, running, and reporting on your own studies at technology startups
- You have demonstrated proficiency in qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- You have a proven capability in building research capacity and thinking in organizations - advising, training, and supporting others to elevate their research quality and utility
- You possess strong consensus building, persuasion, and presentation skills
- You have experience working on a cross-functional product development team
- You have a positive personality and strong interpersonal skills
- You thrive in ambiguity and fast-paced environments
- You are excited to contribute and take ownership at the early stage of a company
- Above all, you are empathetic, generous, and curious; you understand that our product can have a significant impact on real lives and you put users first in every decision you make
- Bonus, but not required: Healthcare experience
What We Offer?
- A chance to help millions of people live healthier, longer, and happier lives
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with thousands engaged patients
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive compensation plan: including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Please submit a portfolio of your work with your application.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Spring Health will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa, H-1 visa, or STEM OPT extension.
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description