Want to work at a fast-growing and award-winning fintech company? In our first two years, we’ve nearly tripled headcount and added two new asset classes to our cutting-edge platform for financial advisors. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in 2020 and, with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
SIMON is looking for a Senior UX/UI Product Designer with a strong interest and capability in designing highly innovative and engaging user experiences for our cutting-edge financial application. The individual must have an eye for functional design and possess technical skills to synthesize high-level concepts and ideas into concrete high-fidelity designs. The individual must be able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently to bring simplicity and user friendliness to meet client needs and vision. We are looking for an individual who is passionate, creative, and enthusiastic, with an ability to fluidly adapt to new UX design challenges and problem solve in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
How Your Will Fulfill Your Potential
• Lead all phases of the UX & design process: user research, concept development, visual design and prototyping
• Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions
• Define entire user experiences, and interaction concepts. Creating wireframes, user flows, site maps and high-fidelity prototypes
• Create intuitive, elegant, user-centric designs
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution
• Work with our engineers to effectively implement the product vision.
What We're Looking For
• 5+ years of experience
• Bachelorʼs Degree in Human Computer Interactions, Communication Design, Visual Arts or related field
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual skills in digital products
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
• Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Creative Suit etc
• FinTech Startup background is a PLUS